This week, Nintendo has surprised with a special announcements, a Nintendo Direct Mini where in less than 15 minutes all games were announced, DLC, ports and remasters coming to the Nintendo Switch soon.
This is the short list of the ads presented in the video:
- The World Ends With You (final remix): a decade after its arrival to Nintendo DS, this RPG will come to the new console with HD graphics and an epilogue.
- Pokkén Tournament DX DLC: battle packs will come o the Pokémon combat game in 2 waves, the first one with Aegilash as main character, and Mimikyu and Mega Rayquaza as support; a second will include Blastoise as main character, and Mew and Celebi as support.
- Kirby Star Allies: the release date for this new adventure will be on march 16th.
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Version: this game will come to the Switch during the first half of the year, including 29 and full missions that used to be only available in DLC.
- Mario Tennis Aces: Mario Tennis returns, taking elements of Game Boy games version, including a story mode. Its release will in some point of the first trimester of the this year.
- Super Mario Oyssey Update – Luigi’s Balloon World: the adventure continues in Super Mario Odyssey. With Ballon World mode, each player will have 30 seconds to hide a ballon in one of the kingdoms, and the rest of the players will have 30 seconds to find it. The one who finds it more faster, will raise its point in the ranking.
- Dark Souls Remastered: also comes to Nintendo Switch, this time with improvements in graphics and performance. And besides, it will include the DLC Artorias of the Abyss. The release date is on May 25. 2018.
Take a look at the rest of news in this video: